EXECUTIVE COACH FOR LEADERS AT ALL LEVELS OF THEIR CAREER, WHO STRUGGLE WITH FEELINGS OF NOT-ENOUGHNESS
LEADERSHIP CAN BE LONELY AND OVERWHELMING
YOU’RE CONSTANTLY FACED WITH SITUATIONS THAT MAKE YOU QUESTION YOUR ABILITIES:
- Difficult Decisions – You have to make difficult decisions, including those that impact the livelihood of others
- Scrutiny – Your decisions are always being judged because you are held to higher standards
- Navigating Politics – You have to advocate for the people in your charge AND navigate competing priorities and politics
- Tactical vs Strategic – You may struggle to find a balance between being in the weeds and thinking about the big picture
- Isolation – You have trouble finding people that are invested in you and who you can be open with, without fear of judgment
- Imposter Syndrome – You second-guess your abilities or worthiness, regardless of your success
- Perfectionism – a relentless pursuit of perfection that is fueled by a deep-seated fear of failure and disapproval
SO, HOW CAN YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS WITHOUT BURNING OUT?
- Clarity – Who are you? What’s important to you? What do you define as success? What are your measurable goals?
- Commitment – Are you ready to invest the time, effort and resources to make sustainable changes?
- Coachability – If things need to change, YOU need to change first. Growth comes from stepping out of your comfort zone and being receptive to feedback from others.
- Community – No one succeeds alone. A strong network of allies is a crucial part of helping you reach your goals.
- Confidence – This shows up in how you communicate, how you lead, and how willing you are to take risks. It is arguably the most important component of the foundations.
If you’re ready to stop spending all your time and energy in the pursuit of success, I can help you. Read on to learn more about what it’s like to work with me.
WHAT CHANGES WHEN WE WORK TOGETHER?
WHAT TO EXPECT ON A CONSULTATION CALL
- Discuss your career or organizational goals
- Determine if we’re a good fit
- Align on next steps (if applicable)
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO WORK WITH ME?
- You’ll have a thought-partner, accountability partner, and support system
- We’ll leave egos at the door
- We’ll celebrate wins but also make space for not-so-fun feelings
- We’ll approach goals with an optomistic attitude
- Expect kind candor. It’s about being open and honest, not cruel or demeaning.
- Unlike a boss, colleague, or partner, our relationship is all about YOU
- No competing priorities, no hidden agenda, no politics. My only job is to help you succeed.